Instructions for purchasing and completing CE courses in the Learning Center.
If you are a returning customer, please click here for the Learning Center Store.
Make your selection and check out. If necessary, follow the course completion instructions below.
New customers to the Learning Center Store will be required to register using their email address and a password. You will then receive an email with a link confirming your account. Clicking on the link will return you to the store to complete your profile and make your selection.
Florida residents must enter their state license number in the profile. ARRT number is optional. Puerto Rico residents should provide their PR license number.
- Select your course(s) – Add to cart – proceed to check out.
- Review your purchase in the shopping cart – Proceed to Payment screen or continue shopping.
- Next, confirm your country and state.
- Then checkout; select PayPal, debit or credit card – Enter payment information – Review your shopping cart and complete purchase or cancel order.
- Your order has now been processed and you may access your course.
- You will be returned to your account Dashboard to begin the course. Launching will display the course content page.
Please follow the instructions below.
Course completion instructions:
Following enrollment in the Learning Center you may purchase a course.
Each interactive, self-directed course contains 2 modules. The 1st module is the course content. The 2nd module is the exam. Proceed to the second module after reading the course. Complete the exam and submit your responses. Upon successful completion you will be able to review your answers. Your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. If you would like to use the course material as a reference while completing the exam it will be necessary to download the course to your device since the course and exam cannot be open at the same time in the Learning Center portal. See image below. You may complete the course(s) at your own pace. Your course(s) will be fully accessible under your account.
Please inspect your certificate to verify that it is correct. It is important that you keep the certificate in a safe place. You will need to provide the AHRA course reference number located under the course name to the ARRT and your state governing body when you apply for renewal as proof of approved continuing education credit. Florida Mammographers will use the FLDOH approval number when renewing their state license.
Current and completed courses are available under your User Enrollments.