Technologists and Department Managers … Are you looking for training in mammography? RadComm can provide you with the cross-training you need in a self-directed program!
The RadComm Learning Center offers a selection of Mammography courses that meet the MQSA and ARRT education requirements in a comprehensive self-directed program for Initial Training in Mammography. RadComm has helped radiologic technologists cross-train in Mammography and has been a leading provider of Mammography Education for over twenty years.For specific details on Mammography Training click here FAST FACTS.
- The total cost to train a technologist is only $475 USD. See instructions for learning center.
- The Initial Training Program is affordable and eliminates travel and hotel expenses related to a seminar.
- Our self-directed courses allow you to study the material according to your own schedule.
- Training includes 40-Category A credits of didactic instruction in 11 course modules, a Mammography Mock Exam, ARRT Mammography Certification Exam Review based on the content specifications, and a Basic Positioning Video Demonstration.
- Each interactive, self-directed course contains 2 modules. The 1st module is the course content. The 2nd module is the exam. To get started follow the instructions or view the tutorial in the column to the right. How to purchase and complete courses in the Learning Center.
- MQSA Compliance – You must complete the following:
- 40-hours of training/education specific to mammography
- The 25 Supervised Mammograms Log
- These documents must be kept for your records and on file at the location where you are performing mammograms as proof of MQSA compliance
Our Initial Training in Mammography Program provides the MQSA required fundamentals of mammography including training in breast anatomy and physiology, positioning and compression, quality assurance/quality control techniques, imaging of patients with breast implants, and digital mammography.
ARRT requirements click here.
To view the courses and reviews included in the Initial Training Mammography program along with descriptions click here.
The Initial Training in Mammography Program courses have been approved by the AHRA (Association for Medical Imaging Management) for Category A credit. AHRA is a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) and has been authorized by the ARRT to approve Category A credit.